How to apply for self-fee payers
Our aim is to make your application process as simple as possible. If you want to study at Óbuda University, you should follow the guidelines below and submit the required documents to our Mobility Department.
May 30th and November 30th
The application process is as follows
Complete the Application form available on the University website:
Pay the 150 EUR non-refundable application fee.
Submit all supporting documents listed below:
- Completed application form (personal data should correlate with passport data)
- Secondary High School report card, with reference to Mathematics, Physics and English language (notarized English translation necessary)
- General certificate of education - G.C.E. or any equivalent secondary high school diploma (notarized English translation necessary)
- Official transcripts of completed degrees/diplomas of any higher education institution (notarized English translation necessary)
- Copy of passport
- 2 recent passport sized photos (51 x 51 mm) (2”x2”)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation (for MSc and PhD applications)
- Study plan (for PhD applications ONLY)
- Certification of English Language Proficiency
The English language proficiency requirement can be waived in case of previous studies completed fully in English with qualification documents (i.e. high school diploma or undergraduate degree in case of applications to graduate programs) issued originally in English.
A notification letter will be sent to you after the completed application form has been reviewed within a 60 day period.
The Mobility Department will give you all the support that you need throughout the application process and welcome you to the University. If you have any questions or would like to have more information please contact:
H-1034 Budapest, Bécsi út 94-96
+36 1 666 5552