Óbuda University has six campuses - four in Budapest, one in Székesfehérvár, (approximately 60 km from Budapest) and one in Salgótarján (approximately 109 km from Budapest). The four campuses in Budapest are located in the 3rd District of Buda and in the 8th District of Pest.
Campus Óbuda can be found in the 3rd District, the Buda side of the city. It is located between Árpád Bridge and Margit Bridge, near Kolosy Square, the gateway to Óbuda.
John von Neumann Faculty of Informatics Faculty and Kandó Kálmán Faculty of Electrical Engineering are located at Bécsi út 96/b. Rejtő Sándor Faculty of Light Indrustry and Environmental Engineering is located directly behind the main building at Doberdó út 6.
- John von Neumann Faculty of Informatics: 1034 Budapest, Bécsi út 96/b.
- Kandó Kálmán Faculty of Electrical Engineering: 1034 Budapest, Bécsi út 94-96.
- Rejtő Sándor Faculty of Light Indrustry and Environmental Engineering: 1034 Budapest, Doberdó út 6.
- Trams: 17, 19, 41
Three faculties of Óbuda University are located in the 8th District, Józsefváros which is located in the Pest side of the city, near the Keleti railway station and Blaha Lujza Square. The Keleti Károly Faculty of Business and Management and one of the buildings of the Kandó Kálmán Faculty of Electrical Engineering are located in Tavaszmező street 17. The Bánki Donát Faculty of Mechanical and Safety Engineering can also be found in the 8th District of Budapest, at Népszínház u. 8, close to Blaha Lujza Square.
- Kálmán Kandó Faculty of Electrical Engineering: 1084 Budapest, Tavaszmező u. 15.
- Keleti Faculty of Business and Management: 1084 Budapest, Tavaszmező u. 15-17.
- Donát Bánki Faculty of Mechanical and Safety Engineering: 1081 Budapest, Népszínház u. 8.
- Metro: M4
- Tram: 4, 6
The Alba Regia Technical Faculty of Óbuda University is located in Székesfehérvár, only 60 km from Budapest. The ancient and historical town has become one of the most dynamically developing areas in the region thanks to its excellent geographical location and continuously growing industry.
The Faculty has two institutions, the Institute of Engineering and the Institute of Geoinformatics. The Institute of Engineering can be found at Budai street 45, in the main building of Alba Regia Technical Faculty - it is easily accessible from the M7 motorway. The Institute of Geoinformatics is located at Pirosalma street 1-3, approximately a 15-minute walk from the main building.
- Alba Regia Technical Faculty: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Budai út 45.
- Institute of Engineering: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Budai út 45.
- Institute of Geoinformatics: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Pirosalma utca 1-3.
- Local bus in Székesfehérvár: 14, 22, 23, 44
- Coach from Budapest: Budapest Népliget – Budai út – sor (M7 motorway)