Rules and Regulations
The Hungarian higher education system may be very different to your own educational system at home.
Rules and Regulations at Óbuda University
Readers should be aware that only the Hungarian versions of the regulations have legal force. The English translation is strictly for reference and cannot be invoked as a legal tool.
- Find out how lectures, courses and exams work at Óbuda University;
- Familiarise yourself with the concept of ECTS credits;
- Study the indepth catalogue of all rules and regulations;
- The academic calendar gives you an overview of all important events during the academic year, including semester breaks and public holidays.
- Please contribute to education quality improvements by completing the questionnaires on assessment of professors' work and take advantage of the opportunities offered by the token system.
Óbuda University has completed its institutional action plan to manage the epidemiological alertness situation; it keeps on-going contacts with the relevant organizations, updating its rules of procedure by taking into consideration the recommendations of the Ministry for Innovation and Technology and regulatory amendments, observance of and compliance with which is mandatory for each university citizen. The University makes every reasonable attempt to prevent the spread of the epidemic.
New rules announced by the Hungarian Government - valid from 8th to 22nd March, 2021
- All shops will be closed except for grocery, pharmacy, drugstore and petrol stations.
- Services - including leisure - will be suspended, except the private healthcare.
- Outdoor activities can be continued individually and with the 1,5 m distance respected.
- In all public area the mask-wearing is compulsory!
- The night curfew is still valid.