If you wish to acquire a competitive, globally recognized degree in engineering, IT or economics, if you want to study in an open and vibrant community together with more than 500 international students, from highly-qualified teachers and professionals, Óbuda University is the place you are looking for.


How to apply

Click here to find out about the application procedure and familiarise yourself with the steps needed.

Learn more      Fees

Visa information

Non-EEA students wishing to pursue studies in Hungary and seeking to reside for more than 90 consecutive days must first obtain a long-term visa issued by the student's country of citizenship. The entry visa "RESIDENCE VISA FOR STUDY PURPOSES" may be obtained at the Hungarian Embassy or Consulate of your country of citizenship before departure.


Student Health Insurance information

Student health insurance costs 280 EUR per year. Health insurance coverage is obligatory for both University enrollment and to acquire a residence permit. For EU citizens, Switzerland and EEA countries, a valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is required to access free or reduced cost health services.