Óbuda University student housing provides accommodation and offers students comfortable living spaces, convenient learning conditions, sporting and recreational activities. Rooms are fully furnished with all basic amenities and equipped with Wi-Fi internet access. Dormitories are self-governed through the Óbuda University Student's Council. This practice provides students with problem solving skills and prepares them for their lives beyond the University. Monthly dormitory costs start at 83 EUR for a quad dorm and 150 EUR for a double. Student housing can accommodate more than 1500 students and the newly constructed Kandó Dormitory will be able to provide space for more than 400 students. Proof or certification of accommodation will be a requirement for residence permits.
- Address: H-1065 Budapest, Podmaniczky u. 8.
- Tel: +36(1) 312-5268, +36(1) 373-0053
- Address: H-1084 Budapest, Tavaszmező u. 7-13.
- Tel: +36(1) 666-5005, +36(1) 666-5282
- Address: H-1034 Budapest, Doberdó út 6/A.
- Tel: +36(1) 666-5890